The Canadian Committee of Graduate Students in Education (CCGSE/CCÉÉCSÉ) is the graduate student caucus within Canada’s national network of educational researchers, the Canadian Society for the Study of Education (CSSE). Our goal is to build an inclusive community to support professional and social networking, collaboration, research skills, and idea exchange between diverse, emerging graduate scholars.
Students are enrolled in CCGSE automatically by selecting the student membership fee for the CSSE conference. We welcome your membership and participation as well as your ideas for projects and conference activities that enhance our experiences as a group of students.
University of Ottawa
cameron.smith at uottawa.ca
Kelly Zian Zhang
OISE – UT
anne.zhang at mail.utoronto.ca
Executive Members (2022-2023):
- Mentorship Award Co-chairs: Anuli Ndubuisi (OISE-UT) & Adam Kaszuba (Ottawa)
- Program Chairs: Amanda Battistuzzi (Ottawa) & Thu Le (Windsor)
- Secretary: Ariadne Jevnikar (Lakehead)
- Communications: Rakha Zabin (Brock)
- Amanda Dunbar (Concordia), Jill Dombroski (Western), Christine Corso (OISE-UT), Samantha Van Geel (Ottawa), Ryan Collis (York), Noah Khan (OISE-UT)