Dear CSSE colleagues,
I hope this email finds all of you well!
I would like to share an invitation to submit a proposal to the International Mentoring Association (IMA) Conference, which will be held in Gainesville, FL, February 21-23, 2021.
The conference is the place to
- Enhance your mentoring skills
- Learn from experts in the field
- Meet and engage national leaders and authors
- Expand your research and reflect on program advances.
The theme is Mentor On: Resilience, Rigor, and Results. The aim of this conference is to:
- Provided innovative ideas for mentoring practices that are rigorous and provide results;
- Share mentoring concepts, beliefs, and mindsets for consideration through intentionally designed conference opportunities;
- Explore successful programs and practices for integration and improvements of existing practices;
- Experience the intersecting of wide-range of mentoring fields for reflective practice;
- Develop new understandings of leadership, gender, age, experience, diversity, relationships, and cultural implications of mentoring;
- Expand the knowledge of mentoring in the areas of Corporate/Business, K-12/Student, Higher Education, Health/Science, Military, Government.
Call for Proposals is open until August 1, 2020.
For more information about the conference, or to submit your proposal, visit https://www.eventsquid.com/event.cfm?event_id=9238
Dr. Benjamin Kutsyuruba
Educational Leadership, Policy, and School Law
Faculty of Education, Queen’s University
Duncan McArthur Hall, 511 Union St.
Kingston, ON K7M5R7