WERA Mentoring Programme is now live
WERA takes pleasure in announcing that the Mentoring Programme is up and running. Nominated by WERA Member Associations, WERA takes pride in 25 mentors from all over the globe – all specialists in education research disciplines.
The steps to becoming a mentee:
- Review the list of mentors on the WERA website: https://www.weraonline.org/page/WERAMentoringProgramme;
- Decide which of the available mentors you would like to approach for mentorship;
- Send an email to the WERA Secretariat with (a) your CV and (b) a letter of interest indicated your mentor of choice and a rationale for this choice;
- The WERA Mentoring Committee will review your application and liaise with mentors;
- The WERA Secretariat will inform you of the outcome of your application; and
- You can then meet up with your mentor in an on-line, virtual space in order to co-decide on how you would like to proceed (i.e. how often you meet, in which fields you specifically need capacity strengthening).