Join Our Webinar on ERIC’s Source Review and Selection Process
Are you a publisher or organization with questions about how to get your journals, books, conference papers, or reports indexed in ERIC? Are you curious about how ERIC evaluates and selects new sources? Join us for a webinar on March 7! You will hear answers to the most frequently asked questions about ERIC’s source selection process, including:
• How do I know if my content is a good fit for ERIC?
• How long does the process take for reviewing sources?
• What happens when ERIC receives a suggestion to index a journal or materials from an association or other source?
• How does ERIC decide what sources to index?
• Do I need to send sample content or other information for the review process?
• Will ERIC continue to index my journal if it moves to a new ! publisher?
Our team will be available to answer any other questions you might have. If you cannot attend the live event, register at the link below to be notified when a recording of the webinar is available online.
ERIC Source Review and Selection Process
March 7, 2018
2:30–3:30 p.m. ET
Register for the webinar here: http://eric.ed.gov/?note